Another Cool Web 2.0 App | Swarmthe

Just when I thought I had seen it all, my fellow blogger sent me this IM. I was in the middle of something important, but since he has this uncanny ability to come up with stuff that makes you look twice, I decided to check it out.

Swarmthe?? The name lacks cool factor but thats that only thing about this site that isn't. You got to take a look for yourself to believe.

It uses anonymous usage stats (remember that Google Toolbar option??) to show in real time who's visiting what and how!!


Amazing!! right?
I had to literally force myself to close it and get back to work. And yes, I posted this from home ;)

Comments

  1. Blocked from work!
    Guess I'd take a look from home.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

multi-screen mania!

CrossEngine: Seach Engine Mashup