since Aug 15, 2007 | The times, they have changed

Aug 15, 6 years back is when we posted last on this blog. Life and technology took numerous, mostly interesting and some shocking turns. I have no doubts about us not having any followers. So maybe my co-blogger would be the only other person who would ever read this.

I was posting something on a blogger based site when I noticed that it had picked up my old Blogger/Google id (thanks to the Lenovo password manager on my Thinkpad). Without really thinking anything I clicked my profile link and landed into "Technophiles". A blog that two wannabes set up 6 years back and  not surprisingly died an early death. A lot has happened since then, and maybe that is why reading those old posts got me thinking, "Why not give Technophiles a new lease of life?". After all, no matter what changed, something's constant; We are still a pair of technophiles.

So here you go "EYE OF THE TIGER" this one is for you. Welcome back to "TECHNOPHILES"!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

multi-screen mania!

CrossEngine: Seach Engine Mashup