Blogger.com on iOS - a brief intro

Ever since ~S~ announced the reincarnation of technophiles, I am carving to write my first post...So I download the "blogger.com" app on my iOS....well must say, it very intuitive, user friendly and comes with an ease of use...the standard Google signin process allows to integrate information from Google servers to the app seamlessly..

A single tap allows to jump on blogging mode rightaway....The settings are damn simple without any frills. We've options to Switch Blogs, Change Image Reolution and Posts Orders (how blog posts are sorted)...

My first take is quite positive. An app for bloggers not for tech wizards..
Would share more as I explore more:

Some screen captures for reference:












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

multi-screen mania!

CrossEngine: Seach Engine Mashup