addendum : Chapter 1 - 3

After bearing the bungling blues & complicated codecs, I finally managed to get my copy of Nero 7 Premium Edition today (600+ MB). I upgraded Nero 6, crossed my fingers and dumped 4.4 GB of data onto a blank DVD.

Screen Capture: Nero 7 Premium

It was beautiful, no SCSI error, no over burning, no buffer underruns!!

I played with this amazing s/w for an hour discovering some great apps esp to author DVDs.

Verdict: It's a must if you don't want to get into the innards of DVD writing. It makes things much simpler and it comes with its own little player that happily decodes DVDs with no additional effort.

I uninstalled all DVD utils except PowerISO. I have dozens of .BIN images that Nero ImageDrive cannot mount. So goodbye dVd desperation and hello burning bliss :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

multi-screen mania!

CrossEngine: Seach Engine Mashup